If you want to change your phone number in KakaoTalk, you can follow these steps:
- Open the KakaoTalk app on your mobile device.
- Tap on the “More” tab, which is located at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the “Settings” option.
- Scroll down and tap on the “Account” option.
- Tap on the “Change phone number” option.
- You will be asked to enter your new phone number, followed by your current KakaoTalk password.
- After you have entered the required information, tap on the “Next” button.
- You will receive a verification code via SMS or phone call to the new phone number you entered.
- Enter the verification code in the space provided and tap on the “Next” button.
- Your phone number will be updated and your KakaoTalk account will be associated with the new phone number.
Please note that if you have enabled the KakaoTalk ID feature, you may need to re-register your ID after changing your phone number. You will also need to inform your KakaoTalk contacts about your new phone number so that they can update their contact information for you.